Home // constituent services // Casework


Helping the citizens of Iowa’s 2nd District cut through government red tape to solve their problems with federal agencies is an important part of my job as your U.S. Representative.

While I can't ask a federal agency to do anything they are not authorized to do under law or regulations, I can make sure that all of your rights are protected and that errors in procedure are corrected. My staff and I will do everything we can to make sure that you receive fair treatment and will work together with you and the agency to review and, hopefully, resolve the matter.


Below you will find a list of agencies and matters that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.   Please print and then fax or mail the completed privacy form to my office.

Department of Education - Education Loans

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Travel Abroad - Passports and Visas

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

Department of Veterans' Affairs

How Can I Help?

I want to serve my constituents in any way I can. Whether you need help with a federal agency, are trying to find out if federal grants are available for your project, or are considering applying to a service academy. I hope all the information in this section will be helpful.

Get My Latest Updates

Connect on Social Media

Office Locations